We are body, mind and spirit all wrapped up into one. Each of us borrow the package during our time on earth. How we pamper or abuse our body and mind leads to how we are spiritually and how balanced we are. While we are spending time here, we can choose to enjoy our moments, having a magic carpet ride everyday. Only when we are healthy and it is then that we can constantly energized our body, mind and spirit.


Smile And Be Happy

Our Perspectives As We See Them

My Blog Archive Corner

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format

RSS Feed - Powering Dreams

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

Yes...you can translate my blog into your language. Simply pick the language.

My GuestBook Corner - Please Sign In. Thanks.

Can I have your feedback please so that I can improve?

Keeping You Posted By Email Of My Latest Articles

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Children. Love Them As They Are.

Handwriting on The Wall

By Author Unknown


A weary mother returned from the store,
Lugging groceries through the kitchen door.
Awaiting her arrival was her 8 year old son,
Anxious to relate what his younger brother had done.

While I was out playing and Dad was on a call,
T.J. took his crayons and wrote on the wall
It's on the new paper you just hung in the den.
I told him you'd be mad at having to do it again.

She let out a moan and furrowed her brow,
Where is your little brother right now?
She emptied her arms and with a purposeful stride,
She marched to his closet where he had gone to hide.

She called his full name as she entered his room.
He trembled with fear--he knew that meant doom
For the next ten minutes, she ranted and raved
About the expensive wallpaper and how she had saved.

Lamenting all the work it would take to repair,
She condemned his actions and total lack of care.
The more she scolded, the madder she got,
Then stomped from his room, totally distraught.

She headed for the den to confirm her fears.
When she saw the wall, her eyes flooded with tears.
The message she read pierced her soul with a dart.
It said, I love Mommy, surrounded by a heart.

Well, the wallpaper remained, just as she found it,
With an empty picture frame hung to surround it.
A reminder to her, and indeed to all,
Take time to read the handwriting on the wall.

2 comments:

Henry Leong said...

A lady blogger wonder why I can write so many blog I reply her in my blog: henryleongblog.blogspot.com

Franco said...

Hi Henry,

Thanks for leaving me your comments. Indeed you have so many blogs and they are all well done. Keeping up with the happy blogging. You've done so well.

Do I have your permission to add you to my buddy list? If yes, which blog URL do you wish me to?

Cheers

Franco