We are body, mind and spirit all wrapped up into one. Each of us borrow the package during our time on earth. How we pamper or abuse our body and mind leads to how we are spiritually and how balanced we are. While we are spending time here, we can choose to enjoy our moments, having a magic carpet ride everyday. Only when we are healthy and it is then that we can constantly energized our body, mind and spirit.


Smile And Be Happy

Our Perspectives As We See Them

My Blog Archive Corner

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format

RSS Feed - Powering Dreams

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

Yes...you can translate my blog into your language. Simply pick the language.

My GuestBook Corner - Please Sign In. Thanks.

Can I have your feedback please so that I can improve?

Keeping You Posted By Email Of My Latest Articles

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 20, 2007

Thank You, Christina





Christina said -

2.Franco Yong at Misson Teddy Bear his mission is to give Teddy Bears to kids in need, never having love & for the sick and needy kids that will bring smiles to their faces. this is truly a charitable act. Franco speaks of love & giving Francos motto: "We must be fully responsible for all the decisions we take. Mind, Body And Spirit"
Franco The Charity blogger award

The Charity Blogger Award For those who use blogging to help others and to raise awareness of those in need. Those who post missing persons posters, charity links, or who are involved in fund raising campaigns, or who make posts about charitable causes. Those who care enough to help others deserve this award.

Here's my take.

There're good people all over the world. They're all around us. It's because they're good people, they don't go around making themselves noticed. One person is Christina. Today, Christina has indeed made my day. She has given an award to me. By doing so she has inspired me to further my cause of wanting to make a good difference in those lives that might not even get a chance to live through another day. The hungry, the starving and those who need vitamins, medicine would just need USD 1.00 a day per person to have that difference from being alive. If only each of the billions of us on this planet could just give USD 1.00 a year, just imagine how profound a transformation that would make to their lives and those connected to them?

Christina. I say "a BIG thank you" to you. You've inspired me to go for another mile and another and another. Thank You!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Franco
its truly my pleasure and rightly deserved! all my best Christina-Harleyblues