We are body, mind and spirit all wrapped up into one. Each of us borrow the package during our time on earth. How we pamper or abuse our body and mind leads to how we are spiritually and how balanced we are. While we are spending time here, we can choose to enjoy our moments, having a magic carpet ride everyday. Only when we are healthy and it is then that we can constantly energized our body, mind and spirit.


Smile And Be Happy

Our Perspectives As We See Them

My Blog Archive Corner

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format

RSS Feed - Powering Dreams

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

Yes...you can translate my blog into your language. Simply pick the language.

My GuestBook Corner - Please Sign In. Thanks.

Can I have your feedback please so that I can improve?

Keeping You Posted By Email Of My Latest Articles

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Inspirational Wisdom To Start Off The Day

I'm back finally after close to a 2-month hiatus!! It's not that I've abandoned my Mind Body Spirit Posts. I've allocated the past months to expand my Internet marketing business. Yes, I've been totally focused. Now that task is almost done, not yet but almost, I thought I better put down a thought for today. Just in case, you might be wondering the stuff I've been involved in during the past weeks, take a look at -


Video Audio Tutorial

Autopilot Monetized Wordpress Blog

University For Internet Marketing

I would like to leave these following quotes. I hope they kindle a glow of inspiration to each one of us reading them.

“You see things and say ‘Why?’ but I dream things and say ‘Why not?’”
- George Bernard Shaw

“The true measure of a man is not how he behaves in moments of comfort and convenience but how he stands at times of controversy and challenges.”
- Martin Luther King Jr.

“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
- Mark Twain

“That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.”
- Abraham Lincoln

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in that gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
- Theodore Roosevelt

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.”
- Winston Churchill

“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
- Thomas Edison

Till the next time...

Om

No comments: